Single Cycle Unit
Takes any sliced sample and turns it into a interpolating wavetable oscillator. Each slice is interpreted as containing one cycle of a waveform.
- V/oct: Transpose fundamental by an amount in cents.
- f0: Set the fundamental frequency in Hz.
- phase: Set phase as percentage of one period.
- sync: Trigger a reset to the beginning of a cycle.
- level: Set the output gain.
Selects which waveshape (i.e. slice) to render from the wavetable. If scanning between adjacent waveshapes then the wave produced is a linear interpolation of neighboring waveshapes.
- Select from Card: Load and attach to this unit an audio file from the front SD card.
- Select from Pool: Attach a buffer from the Sample Pool to this unit.
- Detach Buffer: Detach the current buffer from this unit. Buffer stays loaded.
- Edit Buffer: Open the currently attached buffer in the sample editor.