Aliasing Saw UnitA sawtooth oscillator.
This unit is a full-featured sawtooth oscillator with inputs for both exponential and linear frequency moduleation (FM), phase modulation (PM), and amplitude modulation (AM). The linear FM supports thru-zero operation.
This oscillator is not anti-aliased.
Common Oscillator Controls
- V/oct: Transpose fundamental by an amount in cents.
- f0: Set the fundamental frequency in Hz.
- phase: Set phase as percentage of one period.
- sync: Trigger a reset to the beginning of a cycle.
- level: Set the output gain.
You: Where are the controls to change the waveform?
You: OK, but I want to smoothly morph between different waveshapes!